M.D. PhD, Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Malokhat Sadikova is M.D. PhD, Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has the license for medical practice in Dubai and Sharjah.
Dr. Malokhat the practicing obstetrician and gynecologist with more than 25 years experience and has experience in different countries. She is fluent in English, Russian and Uzbek languages, communicating with people from different walks of life with all the care, love, and understanding.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology M.D., PhD
- Tashkent State Medical Institute
- Clinical residency specializing in obstetrics and gynecology in the second Medical Institute
- Since 2004, Candidate of Medical Sciences defended her dissertation on "Clinical and immunological aspects of the treatment and rehabilitation of women with tubal-peritoneal infertility"
- Licenses DHA and MOH
- Work Experience
- The doctor in the specialty obstetrician-gynecologist at the National Center for pregnant women with extra-genital diseases and in the post-natal rehabilitation department, emergency post of childbirth complex in the gynecology department of the second Medical Institute Clinic.
- From 2001 to 2009 she worked as a senior lecturer at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the Tashkent Medical Academy. During the work at the department has actively engaged in scientific research and medical practice.
- Since 2004 she is PhD as surgical gynecologist and laparoscopist, defended candidate dissertation on "Clinical and immunological aspects of the treatment and rehabilitation of women with tubal-peritoneal infertility."
- Since 2009 to the present, with DHA and MOH licenses, works in the «American Medical Center» clinic.